This page may contain affiliate links or links from our sponsors.
1. Open your iPhone settings.
2. Tap on safari in the app list.
3. Tap on the Advanced option.
2. After the first step, scroll down the settings page and find Safari on the list. The actual setting screen is longer than the setting page.
3. Tap on the Safari option in the menu and search the Advanced menu option
- Select Preferences after clicking on Safari Menu.
- Find the security option and tab it.
- The last step, close the popup window and reload your webpage.