Yandere Simulator, a stealth action video game is still to be launched. It is being developed by YandereDev. The game is going to be published by tinyBuild. It is based on an obsessively lovesick schoolgirl named Ayano Aishi, who is also famous by the name “Yandere-chan”, who has taken it upon herself to eliminate anyone she believes is monopolizing her crush Taro Yamada who is a male, and Taeko Yamada who is a female. According to the game, over the period of ten weeks, Ayano will eliminate ten different rivals. These are those rivals who are going to attempt to form a relationship with Senpai and Ayano.
This mission will be accomplished by the player using different methods ranging from being peaceful to violent including few elements like matchmaking, befriending, betrayal, gossip, expulsion, frameup, kidnapping, faked death, electrocution, crushing, poisoning, drowning, burning, homicide and suicide.
Weapons, plans, items, and other favors in exchange for panty shots, information and blackmail will be provided to Ayano according to the game.
According to the game, Ayano will have to save herself while doing criminal activities, else she will suffer reputation loss which will make it harder for her as other students will not be able to trust her which will ultimately result in an immediate game over. Student murder will result in a penalty for the school atmosphere.
Yandere Simulator is a playable debug sandbox build. Thus, it will not have all the features for now. The game when finalized will have six more modes. In the final mode, Ayano will complete missions for Info-chan. YandereDev is an independent game developer in California.
He has also worked in a video game company for three years. After that, he got an idea for Yandere Simulator on 4chan after which he received a lot of positive response. It has also borrowed some elements from the Hitman video game series.
Known to be a sleathy game, it’s all about stalking a boy and eliminating any girl who shows interest in him. In the game every week a new girl falls in love with Senpai and the target for eliminating the rival girl is just 5 days. If the rival girl confesses her love to Senpai the game gets over there and then.
Rivals can be killed by using lethal methods such as electrocution or poisoning. Kidnapping can also be done to eliminate the rivals from the game. Yandere Simulator is a game which needs constant updating. Also, if Yandere-chan gets arrested somehow or is expelled from the school, the game gets over there and then.
How Yandere Simulator originated?
YandereDev an independent game developer, worked with a video game company. During the years, 2013 & 2014, he tried to develop different game prototypes, but none of them became popular. Then, in March 2014, he got an idea of a ‘schoolgirl serial killer simulator,’ that’s when he started working on this game.
During the initial stages, he developed seven demo games followed which on April 2014, he released the game Yandere Clicker. From then on he developed few other games named as Kuudere Simulator, Burning Love, Midori Forest, etc.
What is the meaning of Yandere in Yandere Simulator?
Yandere is referred to a girl who loves a boy to that extent that if she comes to know that any other girl is interested in him, she can harm or kill that other girl.
Important Character Senpai Used in Yandere Simulator
Senpai: Senpai is a Japanese word which means a person who is senior among a group of people. In Yandere Simulator, the role Senpai has been provided to the young man or woman.
The player who plays the game is given the freedom to select the gender of Senpai. There the game story of love and hatred starts, which revolves totally around Senpai.
How Is The Yandere Simulator Game Played?
This game is quite similar to the Hitman Series. You are stuck in a large environment, and you need to track your specific target to eliminate them from the game.
You can go out of the way to accomplish this mission such as staging an accident without leaving any evidence, kill your target without leaving any trace behind, slaughter anyone who gets in your way.
After you do all this, you need to destroy the pieces of evidence, clean off the blood traces so that the police does not arrest you. If you want to stay safe, you can even push the girl to a situation that she kills herself or she does something that can get her expelled from the school.
You never want your lover boy come to know that you are trying to keep the other girls away from her by harming them, as it can draw him away from you forever. So, you need to play safe and cleverly.
Is Yandere best one compare to tsundere and Kuudere Simulator?
- Sanity Level: When you show violence, you will lose sanity, which can make you look insane. If your sanity level outbursts, other people will notice that you have turned insane just by your looks and if your guy sees you like this, he will never love you further. You will lose him forever.
- Persistent Reputation: If the other students of the school see you implicating in some criminal activities, they will gossip about you and your reputation will go down. Students will become more cautious towards you. However, if you have built up a good reputation, other people will admire you and do favors for you.
- Yandere Vision: Your keyboard controller will have a button for controlling Yandere’s actions. When you make the Yandere vision active, all the important characters and objects will be visible to you even through the walls.
- Panty Shots: There is a character that does certain favors for you if you send them the pictures of girls’ panties. Panty shots are actually referred to as a currency that does the favors for you thereby giving certain advantages.
- Kill Animations: When your sanity level will be high, the killing actions will be efficient and silent. However, when you have a low sanity level, your killing actions will be messy and noisy.