This page may contain affiliate links or links from our sponsors.
Features of Twitter
- Tweet: Twitter is restricted with our Tweet and it allows only 140 characters in the message body.
- Retweet (RT): This networking service not only posts tweets but also Re-sharing.
- Feed: Twitter shows the stream of tweets on your homepage.
- Handle: It manages your username.
- Direct Message (DM): A user can send a direct or private message to the other user who follows you.
- Hashtag (#): This tool is allowed to find your tweets that are related to topics.
How to Make a Tweet Cloud On Twitter and How To Use It
We have introduced the concept of Tweet Cloud, which helps you highlight the word in your tweet. Twitter Cloud is a visual representation that allows a good-looking cloud of the influential words your tweets mostly contain. Thus the highlighted word is the most important word in your tweets.
For your business, Tweet Cloud provides a visual image mirror which is very useful for marketing purposes. Do you create a Twitter Word Cloud, you need to have more than two words to Tweet the image.
Step By Step Guide How To Make A Tweet Cloud On Twitter
- First, go to the Tweet Cloud Generator website to make a tweet.
- Click on the make a tweet link at top of the website. After that put any word in the input field that you make for the cloud.
- Tweet Cloud Generator automatically generates your tweet.
- If you want to share the tweet cloud on Twitter then click on the share tweet link.
- After All these steps you see your tweet on Twitter.