This page may contain affiliate links or links from our sponsors.
Much like a computer browser, Android browsers will keep all records that you search onto the device. If you’re worried about browser history or don’t want any records on your Android device, you can remove all browser history within minutes. After deleting your browser records will delete all cache data where you’re logged into Chrome. In this article, we will explain How to Delete History on Android Device.
How to Delete History on Android Device
On Android, you have used many browsers for different purpose and every browser save its own history. If you use an insecure network or public network, you need to delete your Android device history regularly. Here’s we will briefly explain some simple steps to Delete History on Android Device.
Clearing Google Chrome History on Android
- Open the Chrome browser APP on your Android device. Like the other browser, Chrome keeps all history in its own browser cache.
- Tap on the Menu button at the right top and looks at the three-dotted icons.
- A new screen appears on the Android device with a link list. Find the Google Chrome settings option and click on it.
- After That, you will display the number of options in the Settings Advanced section but Tap on the Privacy.
- Tap on “Clear Browsing Data” at locating the bottom of the list options.
- Next step, check the clear browsing history and tap the Clear button to Delete History on Android Device.
Following the above steps, you can quickly Clear Cookies on Android Web Browser. This is the best way to Clear Browsing Data on your Android phone.
Clearing Mozilla Firefox History on Android
Follow these steps to erase history on Android Mozilla Firefox App.
- Open the Firefox browser APP on your Android system. Like the other browser, Firefox keeps all history in its own browser cache.
- Tap on the Menu button at the right top three dotted icons.
- A new screen is shown on the Firefox Browser with a link list. Find Mozilla Firefox settings option and click on it.
- A number of option appears after the setting section but Tap on the Privacy and a new screen open with privacy management options.
- Tap on the “Clear private data” at locating the bottom of the list options.
- Ensure you have checked all browsing and download history options as your requirement.
Clearing UC Browser History on Android
If you have a slow internet connection or get a fast processor, you need to use UC Browser. Do you want to erase UC Browser history, just follow simple steps as given below?
- Open the UC Browser APP on your Android device. Like the other browser, UC Browser keeps all history in its own browser cache.
- Tap on the Menu button at the bottom and looks at the three-dotted icons.
- A new screen appears and tap the “History and Bookmarks” icon which is labeled with the yellow color.
- After that a Bookmarks list appears and clicks on history.
- Tap on the Clear button at locating the bottom.
- Choose the delete button and confirm your decision on the popup screen.